Services to Licensed Insolvency Practitioners
We act for a number of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners both locally and nationally. We advise on both contentious and non-contentious matters. We provide a rapid turnaround of instructions and keep the client fully informed throughout.
As a niche practice we have no requirement for expensive High Street or City Centre premises. This leads to a significant reduction in our overheads as compared to our competitors. This fact is of course reflected in the fees we charge. We are often prepared to act on a no win no fee basis.
We regularly receive instructions on the following matters:
- Obtaining Interim Orders
- Issuing Statutory Demands
- Presenting Bankruptcy and Winding up Petitions
- Validating Legal Charges
- Seeking Secretary of State appointments.
- Obtaining the Sanction of the Court to bring and compromise legal proceedings.
- Claims against Directors for:
- Failure to deliver up books and records
- Failure to provide information
- Wrongful and Fraudulent Trading
- Transaction at Undervalue
- Overdrawn loan accounts
- Unlawful dividend payments
- Recovery of book debts
- Claims against third parties
- Realisation of assets including the matrimonial home
- Attending to Land Registry and Companies House Requirements